Japanese plates plus unlimited bubbles
What do you get?
- A satiating range of Asian food, including small plates, mains and desserts
- Unlimited bubbly or wine (white and red available)
- The venue has a four-star Time Out review
- Option to upgrade to the premium robata selection
- An extra hour of bottomless drink for parties of more than six people
Find out more:
You know the score: this epic bottomless brunch is one of our most popular offers, flying off the shelves quicker than you can say ‘sayonara!'. You’ll be pleased to know it’s back – giving you the chance to once again savour some fabulous fare. And tbh, when you see quite how much exquisite Japanese food is on offer here (think sashimi, gyoza, glazed baby back ribs, salmon fillet teriyaki and robata skewers) you’ll start to see why people get their knickers in such a twist. Speaking of twists, this offer has a new addition: you can upgrade to the premium robata selection for an extra £11. Check out the menu below.
What’s on the menu?
All dishes are designed to share
Edamame (vg)(gf) – steamed edamame with sea salt
Otsukemono no moriawase – a selection of vegetable pickles
Kabocha to bito ruto no karashi salada (v) - pumpkin & beetroot salad with japanese mustard dressing
Satsumaimo to kyuri salada - potato salad with piri-piri mayonnaise
Sashimi moriwase - chef's sashimi selection
Umekyu maki to shiso (vg) (gf) - cucumber maki with umeboshi paste and roasted sesame seeds
Tamago maki (gf) - Japanese egg roll with truffle mayonnaise
Chirashi maki - spicy mixed fish maki with chilli and garlic sauce
Tori to goma no gyoza - chicken, sesame and dark sweet vinegar dumplings
Tempura no moriawase - assorted vegetable and prawn tempura
Select one dish from the robata or main kitchen
Yaki yasai moriawase (vg) – a selection of grilled vegetables
Hireniku no hirikara yakiniku – beef rump, chilli sauce and ginger
Kushi yaki moriawase – grilled skewers selection
Kinoko no kamemeshi (vg)(gf) – mushroom hot pot with truffle
Tai no miso-yaki (gf) – sea bream fillet ryotei miso and red onion
Sake teriyaki – salmon fillet teriyaki with sansho salt
Kobuta no ribs yawaraka nikomiyaki – glazed baby back ribs with cashew nuts
Hinadori no lemon miso yaki (gf) – cedar roast baby chicken with chili and lemon
Premium robata selection – £56 option
Gindara no saikyo-yaki (gf) – black cod marinated in yuzu miso
Kankoku fu kohitsuji – lamb cutlets with korean spices
Tokusen no gyu niku – 290-day grain-fed black Angus ribeye
Tori no kamameshi – rice hot pot with crispy chicken shiitake mushrooms and seasonal truffle
The infamous dessert
Roka dessert platter
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for Premium Robata menu or the Han Setto menu with unlimited wine per person.
- Valid from April 4 to December 31 2020 (EXTENDED August 31, 2021).
- Unlimited lasts for two hours.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Valid set menu only, booking is essential via 0207 294 7636 quoting your voucher and security codes.
- Available Saturday 11.30 – 3.30pm and Sunday 11.30 – 8pm.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Tables are restricted to two hours sitting for three people, 2.5 hours for six people, and three hours for all bookings above six.
- Max eight vouchers per booking.
- An optional service charge 13.5% will be added to your bill.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.