Unlimited booze, and a huge amount of food at one of London’s very best restaurants
- Ten small plates, a main and a dessert platter
- At a superb restaurant close to Covent Garden
- As much wine or sparkling wine as you like
Time Out says
You know the score: this epic bottomless brunch at one of the best Japanese restaurants in London is one of our most popular offers, flying off the shelves quicker than you can say ‘sayonara!' every damn time we run it. You’ll be pleased to know it’s back – giving you the chance to once again savour ten small plates, a main, a dessert platter, a bellini and unlimited wine all for just £45. And when you see quite how much exquisite Japanese food is on offer here (think sashimi, gyoza, glazed baby back ribs, salmon fillet teriyaki and robata skewers) you’ll start to see why people get their knickers in such a twist. Don’t miss out on one of our best food offers – get booking!
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for ten small plates, a main and desert platter, with bottomless prosecco at Roka Aldwych
- Valid set menu only, booking is essential via 0207 294 7636 quoting your voucher and security codes.
- Available Sunday 12pm – 8pm, weekend brunch han setto brunch.
- Over 18s only
- Tables are restricted to two hours sitting for three people, 2.5 hours for six people, and three hours for all bookings above six.
- Max eight vouchers per booking.
- Valid until 23/10/2021.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer