Witness a psychological drama set in the east London party scene
What do you get?
- Tickets to ‘GHBoy’ at Charing Cross Theatre
- Watch Paul Harvard’s first play
- Discover some of the misconceptions around gay culture
Time Out says:
Head to Charing Cross to witness a play that aims to tackle cultural misconceptions head-on. ‘GHboy’ follows Robert as he navigates his father’s death, substance abuse and infidelity, all the while on a mission to capture his one chance at happiness. As the drama unfolds in east London’s 2016 party scene, there is another dark secret lurking in the shadows. Find out how it plays out from just £23.50Find out how it plays out from just £23.50 per ticket (sold in twos or threes, so pick a pal).
Need to know:
- This is valid for a ticket to ‘GHBoy’ at Charing Cross Theatre.
- Tickets are only available for purchase in multiples of two or three. If the dropdown only allows you to select one ticket, there is only a single ticket available for the selected date, please do not purchase.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- We would strongly advise checking opening times with the venue before attending.
- We appreciate that government restrictions are changing regularly, however, purchases made now will fall under our usual refund policy unless the venue closes.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).