It’s the next level in tours at London’s rare gin distilleries
What is it?
25% off a Sipsmith distillery tour and tasting session for two people.
There are so many noteworthy things about Sipsmith. For starters, they’re the first copper pot distillery in London to get a licence in nearly 200 years. Oh, and the founders are spirits experts with previous experience at Fuller’s and Diageo. It’s the epitome of what the independent spirit craft should look like.
The tour starts with a drink for you both as you’re regaled with a brief synopsis of Sipsmith and the history of gin in London, where you’ll learn of gin’s chequered past and Sipsmith’s integral role in the recent ‘ginaissance’. Then you’ll be introduced to Prudence, Verity and Constance (the copper pots) and find out how the award-winning gins are carefully hand-crafted – and what makes them taste so darn delicious. Trust us, it’s the refined drinker’s bliss.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Sipsmith distillery tour and tasting for two
- Please be advised that your voucher will be sent to you in the post from our partner company.
- Please allow your voucher up to ten working days to arrive.
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- The tour is available on selected Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Exclusions may apply.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
- Minimum age: 18
- Voucher valid in Chiswick. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.