Last chance! This exhibition closes at the end of the month
What is it?
Your last chance to get exclusive £15 tickets (down from £20) to a fascinating exhibition combining installations from Bill Viola and rarely-seen drawings by Michelangelo.
He might be best known for the Sistine Chapel, but Michelangelo has many other projects that give a fascinating insight into the spiritual and emotional power of his work. One of the purposes of many of his more intimate pieces was gifting – they were created as gifts of love or for his private use. Such pieces have now become known as ‘drawings the likes of which was never seen’.
Bill Voila is an artist who uses video to explore the human experience. His work combines sound and moving image to create absorbing works which aim to slow audiences down, focusing their minds and reflect. Works from both artists are on show at this Burlington House exhibition until the end of the month, with some of Michelangelo’s pieces on display in the UK for the first time in almost a decade.
The exhibition is a unique opportunity for London to experience the incredible works of two artists, born centuries apart, in a whole new light. Tickets just £15.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘Bill Viola/Michelangelo – Life Death Rebirth’ at Burlington House.
- Valid Until 31 March 2019.
- Exhibition open daily 10am – 6pm, Friday 10am – 10pm.
- Under-16s go free with a fee-paying adult.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.