Discover the magic of Christmas with this tongue-in-cheek comedy
What is it?
A wicked 25% off tickets to this tongue-in-cheek Crimbo comedy
Calling all Scrooges: are you tired of festive traditions and no-so-fun family get-togethers? Well, Anthony Neilson’s sarcy comedy about finding the true spirit of Christmas is coming to Southwark Playhouse and trust us – it’s the perfect play for you. A blend of ‘South Park’ and ‘Miracle on 34th Street’, ‘The Night Before Christmas’ could be the most magical (albeit slightly strange) Christmas show you see this year. Plus, our tickets save you 25%. Yep, they’re now just £15 – so stick that up yer chimney and smoke it.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘The Night Before Christmas’ at Southwark Playhouse.
- Age Guidance: 14+
- Please note this performance contains flashing lights.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.