Tickets to this highly entertaining, witty new show
- 25% off ‘The Worst Little Warehouse in London’
- Shortlisted for best musical and best cabaret at Edinburgh Fringe
- Tickets now £13.50
Find out more:
Twelve people are living in shared accommodation in an old warehouse in north London – what’s the worst that could happen? This heart-warming tale of companionship will resonate with anyone that’s lived with friends, and features every kind of housemate you’ve ever had to put up with.
‘The Worst Little Warehouse in London’ is on at the King’s Head Theatre for a limited run, and we’ve managed to get our hands on a bunch of discounted tickets. Take your seat at this quirky new comedy for just £13.50
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘The Worst Little Warehouse in London’ at King’s Head Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.