From £22.50 to see a female-led immersive dining experience our critics loved
What is it?
Discounted tickets to a four-star immersive experience that’s part stand-up, part cabaret and part dinner party – includes a five-course meal.
They do these kinds of things really well at The Vaults, that atmospheric performance space in the deep, dark tunnels beneath Waterloo station. We certainly thought so in our rave review, describing ‘Divine Proportions’ as ‘raunchy’, ‘bold’, ‘fabulous’ and ‘an absolute blast’. Well, what else would you expect from a combo of a five-course meal, a striptease by Aphrodite, a wax-dripping performance by Persephone and a medley of Madonna covers by Dionysus? Yeah, bonkers but brilliantly so. Throw in delicious boozy cocktails and in-character conversations with actors mingling with the crowd and this looks like one very interesting way to spend an evening.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Divine Proportions’ at The Vaults.
- For any dietary requirements please email email@example.com in advance.
- Doors open at 6.30pm, first bread course begins at 7pm, performance starts at 7.30pm.
- Please note your booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out. Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together. This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.