Grab a pal and take a 30-mile-per-hour trip down the world’s biggest zip-wire
What is it?
Just £30 to fly down the world’s biggest and fastest city-centre zip-wire.
The world’s biggest, fastest city-centre zip-wire is returning to the capital – and you’d be a fool for letting this one pass by. Based in Archbishop’s Park near Waterloo, Zip Now London is the ultimate hair-raiser.
From its 35-metre-high tower, you can take in the sweeping views of the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey – as you reach speeds of up to 30 miles per hour whizzing down its 225-metre length.
This is a must-do for adrenaline junkies of all ages – especially as if you book through Time Out. You can ride down the zip-wire once and then follow it with a repeat zip ride that normally costs £40 per person. Gives you the chance to perfect that scream, eh?
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a single standard zip wire ride plus a repeat zip for one person.
- To book please visit https://www.zip-now.co/?timeout and fill out the preferred dates and times for your ride. Then enter your voucher code before you purchase your ticket to reveal this exclusive offer.
- Alternatively please call to book on 0330 0583 477.
- Available 11.30-7.30pm Monday to Friday, 9am-7.30pm Saturdays and 9am-5.30pm Sundays.
- The voucher can be used to book zip rides until August 31st 2019
- Please note there are certain restrictions for Zip Now London:
- Under 8 years old cannot ride the zip wire
- Riders aged 8-15 years must be accompanied by a paying adult
- People under 1.2 metres and over 2.1 metres tall cannot ride the wire.
- Riders cannot exceed 120kg in weight due to safety regulations.
- Over 120 kg (18 st 12 lbs) Riders cannot exceed 120kg in weight due to safety regulations
- Zip Now London is not recommended for pregnant people, those who suffer from heart conditions and anyone who cannot climb 187 steps up to the top of the launch tower
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.