Loads of superb Thai food plus 90 minutes of free-flowing sparkling wine
- At a Putney restaurant with a very good rep
- Very broad menu showcasing just why it’s such a popular spot
- Over 50% off what you’d normally pay
Time Out says
To be honest we don’t really need to say that much, but what we will say is that this place really knows what it’s doing when it comes to high-quality, authentic Thai cooking. You can check the menu out below to get a taste of what to expect but if you want to know what we’re excited to be trying? That sticky tamarind rubbed chicken. We’ve heard good things. But of course, you’ll get to sample loads more from this long and damn delicious menu, all washed down with sparkling wine. Aces.
What’s on the menu?
Turmeric, lemongrass marinated chicken skewers
Chicken yum mai
Handmade with chicken, pumpkin, glass noodles, wood ear mushrooms, shallot dim sum Papaya and corn fritters (v)
shredded, thai seasoned papaya and corn jewels served crispy
Por pia tod (v)
hand rolled thai vegetable spring roll with glass noodles, yam bean, chinese mushrooms
Prawn har gao
Wrapped in a translucent dim sum pocket with prawn, bamboo shoot, spring onions
Sticky tamarind rubbed chicken
Red curry steamed sea bass
Wok fried seasonal greens with shiitake mushrooms (v)
Silken tofu pad thai (v available) #
Red curry and tofu (v)
Green curry and vegetables (v)
Yellow curry and potatoes spicy Thai’d potatoes (v)
Thai jasmine rice (v)
Tender coconut ice cream with caramelised banana fritters
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for a seven-course bottomless brunch at Yumsa, Putney.
- Saturday only 12 to 4 pm.
- Over 18s only.
- To redeem please email via firstname.lastname@example.org using your voucher codes.
- Bottomless for 90 minutes.
- Must be booked 48 hours in advance.
- Valid until December 31, 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.