Choose from physio, sports rehab, massages, acupuncture and more
What do you get?
- A consultation included in each session.
- Two specialist treatments.
- Choose from osteopathic, sports rehab, physiotherapy, acupuncture.
Time Out says:
Whether it’s the pain from sitting at your desk all day (or on your sofa as the case may be at the moment), soreness from the sweet, sweet burn of a home workout or you’ve just got increasingly random backaches despite still being in your 30s, your body deserves to be looked after like the temple it is. Fortunately, that’s exactly what you’ll get with this offer. You’ll get two sessions, both with a consultation and treatment, that last for 30 minutes each. All for just £27 – that’ll make you feel better already.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two sessions, both with a consultation and treatment, that last for 30 minutes each from London Health Hub.
- Choose one from osteopathic, sports rehab, physiotherapy and acupuncture.
- Please book online at https://www.londonhealthhub.com/book-online and enter your voucher code and security code in the comments section of the booking. Your consultation will be carried out on your first appointment. You will then be able to book your second appointment at the venue.
- New customers only.
- Limit of one per person, you may buy one additional as a gift.
- 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Therapist-client confidentiality privileges apply excluding intent to harm.
- Valid until April 30 2022.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- We would strongly advise checking opening times with the venue before attending.
- We appreciate that government restrictions are changing regularly, however, purchases made now will fall under our usual refund policy unless the venue closes. If the changes affect your booking we encourage you to contact the venue for an extension or date change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).