Take to the Thames for a traditional tea with stunning city views
What do you get?
- A 90-minute river cruise for two
- A selection of sandwiches, pastries and scones with clotted cream and jam
- Tea and coffee
- A commentary of your cruise
Time Out says:
If you’re looking for a quintessentially British day out, there are few better options than afternoon tea on the Thames. As you float down the river and take in the sights of the city, you’ll be tucking into an array of finger sandwiches, hot beverages and sweet treats, including scones with jam and cream, of course (it’s ‘scone’ as in ‘gone’, fyi). And you can secure your seat now for just £24.40 per person.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a river cruise with afternoon tea for two with City Cruises.
- To redeem, please call 02077400400 or email email@example.com quoting your voucher codes.
- Subject to availability, must book ahead.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- The cruise departs daily from Tower Pier.
- The boat leaves at 3.30pm (boarding at 3.15pm) from Tower Pier and returns to Tower Pier at 5pm.
- Valid until December 20 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.