Because it’s been far too long, right?
- 20% off two hours of bottomless booze at the South Bank bar and restaurant
- Bookings are every Saturday from 11am-4pm
- All government guidelines are being followed
- If advice changes and you can’t visit? vouchers will be honoured at a later date
Time Out says
We know how much London likes a bottomless brunch. And it’s been a while. But you know what? Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that jazz so just imagine how good it’s going to be to sit down – at an actual restaurant – and have two hours of as much booze as your belly can take. It might need some practice. Plus, this particular offer is at a very lovely restaurant and bar on the South Bank, where you can get stuck into pizzas, fancy chicken burgers, steak and eggs, or shakshuka, with bottomless prosecco, beer or brunch cocktails for lubrication. Welcome back!
Need to know
- This voucher is for bottomless brunch at The Green Room.
- Please note only the alcohol is bottomless, brunch includes one large plate or two small plates.
- Tables are restricted to two-hour sittings, with the bottomless offer starting once everyone is seated.
- Available Saturdays 11am- 4pm.
- All bookings subject to availability.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse service.
- In the case of further government action, the venue will honour all vouchers at a future date where there is availability.
- Valid until August 31 2021.
- All government guidelines will be followed to ensure safety of guests and staff.
- To redeem your offer, head to www.grlondon.co.uk/contact
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.