Think you’re too old to learn new skills? Think again
What do you get?
- A 90-minute online masterclass on growth, learning new skills and adapting old ones
- Led by Sarah Ellis and Helen Tupper, authors of the Sunday Times bestselling book The Squiggly Career and hosts of the ‘Squiggly Careers’ podcast
- Pick up vital skills for today’s job market
Time Out says:
Given how quickly industries and technologies advance in the 21st century, you’d be forgiven for feeling like a dinosaur before you’ve hit your late-twenties. But that fact is, whether you’re 19 or 59, there’s nothing stopping you from learning and adapting. This course will show you how to create a mindset that allows you to constantly grow, acquire new skills and meet the demands of an ever-changing job market. Go from fossil to fluid for just £29.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an online How to Cultivate a Growth Mindset masterclass with How To Academy.
- To redeem, please email a copy of your voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org, then you will be sent the zoom call link.
- The masterclass takes place on September 29 at 3 pm until 4:30 pm.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.