It turns out some hackers work for the good guys – you could be one of them
What do you get?
- Access to nine courses on ethical hacking and cybersecurity
- Discover the ins and outs of what it means to be a white hat hacker
- Full UK support
- Study online from anywhere
Time Out says:
Largely thanks to Hollywood, the word ‘hacker’ is normally associated with a nerdy-looking villain sitting in a basement, surrounded by computer screens and attempting to bring down the government. In actual fact, ethical hackers are vital to any business that deals with personal data (which is most of them), and it’s a pretty lucrative gig. With this nine-course mega-bundle, you’ll get an in-depth look at the key areas of ethical hacking – an ideal starting point if you think it could be the job for you. Enrol now for just £29.
What are the courses?
Ethical hacking: cryptography for hackers
Ethical hacking: cyber anonymity
Ethical hacking: hacking applications
Ethical hacking: hacking databases
Ethical hacking: honeypots, ids and firewalls
Ethical hacking: malware development
Ethical hacking: recon and footprinting
Ethical hacking: social engineering
Ethical hacking: wireless hacking
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a nine-course ethical hacking and cybersecurity bundle from e-courses4u.
- To redeem, please visit www.e-courses4you.com/register, fill in the short registration form and enter your voucher code and security codes.
- No refunds or cancellations once the voucher has been redeemed.
- Customer support available from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm via email, telephone and online chat.
- Valid until August 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.