Enjoy a meal at this stylish Mayfair spot without breaking the bank
What do you get?
- A starter, main and dessert
- Plus a beer with which to wash it down
- Available for lunch and dinner
Time Out says:
If you’ve eaten out in Mayfair before, you’ll know that those lovely glamorous surroundings normally come hand in hand with an eye-watering price tag for your food – but not today. Today you get the chance to lock in a delicious-looking three-course meal in a sleek Indian restaurant, with a beer, for less than £30. The food on offer sounds absolutely top-drawer, too – take a look a the menu below and see for yourself.
What’s on the menu?
Samosa chaat, mint, tamarind and ginger
Corn-fed chicken and chestnut shorba, summer truffle
Softshell crab kempu, spiced rum-soaked orange
Paneer makhani khichdi, pickled onion, charcoal poppadom
Tandoori hot smoked haddock, little gem salad, lassi dressing
Venison keema ghotala, fried free-range egg, buttered pao
Steamed yoghurt kiwi murraba
70% dark chocolate brownie, malai kulfi
Organic root vegetable halwa, peanut chikki
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three-courses and a beer at Benares.
- To redeem, please book at least 24 hours in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Available Tuesday to Saturday from 12pm to 2.30pm and 5pm to 6.30pm.
- Cancellation period of 48 hours applies.
- Excludes special dates and bank holidays, such as Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day etc. Please check with the restaurant before booking.
- Maximum of six diners per booking.
- Valid until November 28 2020 (EXTENDED December 31 2020).
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.