hristmas stuffing starts now at this punky spot near the City
- Christmas-themed burger
- A pint of BrewDog’s famous IPA
- Just £12
Find out more:
The Tower Hill branch of BrewDog is just as cool as you’d expect it to be. Only a stone’s throw from the Thames, this beer-loving venue sports a s**t-load of bevvies on tap and is decked out with wooden tables as well as vibrant, graffiti-laden walls. But visit around the festive period and you’re in for an extra treat – we’re talking this seasonal offer that’ll have you dining and sipping on BrewDog’s most classic IPA offering for 30% less than usual. (But you can always stick around for more beer after, don’t worry).
What’s on the menu?
The ‘Go big or go ho ho home burger’ – sliced gammon with a sesame seeded bun, brussel slaw, buttermilk turkey, French brie, ‘Elvis juice’ cranberry sauce, sage and onion stuffing and gravy, all topped with a pig-in-blanket.
A pint of BrewDog Punk IPA
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Christmas special burger, fries and a beer at BrewDog Tower Hill.
- Please book at least 48 hours in advance at email@example.com
- Offer available on Monday – Sunday 11am – 10pm.
- 48-hour cancelation period.
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.