This spine-chilling tour around London is just £7
- Visit the murder locations
- Learn about the wide range of suspects
- Explore the historic East End
- Save 30% on tickets
Find out more:
The Jack the Ripper walking tour takes you on a journey around the half-forgotten nooks and crannies of the East End where the infamous serial killer struck in the 1880s. Run by undisputed experts in their field, you’ll delve into the many theories and stories surrounding the unidentified murderer. This isn’t one for the faint-hearted.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to the Jack the Ripper walking tour with See Your City.
- (Outside) St Botloph Without Aldgate Church, Aldgate High St, London EC3N 1AB
- Comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather are advised.
- Email booking requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating Time Out voucher codes.
- Voucher valid until January 26 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.