Grab tickets to this theatrical dining experience
- Exclusive ‘Aladdin and the Feast of Wonders’ tickets
- From the makers of Beauty and the Feast
- Ticket includes a five-course meal
- 30% off throughout October
Find out more:
Inspired by Aladdin and the Genie, this theatrical adult pantomime from weird and wacky theatre pioneers Darling and Edge invites you to enjoy a ridiculous evening of wining, dining and pantomiming inside the quirky Vaults of Waterloo.
The Sultan is looking for a suitor for his heir, and as one of the finest citizens in the land, your presence has been requested. Head down to the local launderette, and your spin-cycle transformation to sensational suitor might just happen when you dive into Twankey's Cave of Wonders.
Tickets to this thrilling show, including a five-course diamond dinner and a late-night disco are now 30% off, starting at just £21 each.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Aladdin and the Feast of Wonders’ At The Vaults.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Over 18s only.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.