Walk in the footsteps of your favourite wizards and witches
What is it?
30% off an immersive walking tour around muggle London.
Wands at the ready! Whether you’re a seasoned Potterhead or you’re new to the magic of the ubiquitous books and films, this immersive tour is an ideal day out in London. Not only will you get to visit some of the most famous locations – the real Diagon Alley, The Leaky Cauldron and the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in ‘The Half-Blood Prince’ for example, you’ll also be sorted into your own house (fingers crossed not Slytherin, eh?).
Naturally, your guide will be a Harry Potter enthusiast, armed with weird and wonderful film trivia to keep you entertained as you go. Fancy yourself a super-fan? Take part in the quiz and use your knowledge to earn points – may the best house win!
Tickets to this magical day out are usually £15, but with us you can transform yourself from muggle to wizard for just £10.50.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to the ‘Harry Potter‘ tour.
- Please email booking requests to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your preferred date and a contact phone number with your voucher and security codes.
- Tours run seven days a week with a start time of 12pm on weekdays and 10.30am on weekends.
- A valid travel card for zones 1+2 on the London Underground, or an oyster card with a balance of £5+ to complete the tour is required.
- Tours last approximately 2-2.5 hours, starting outside the Palace theatre on Shaftesbury Avenue and finishing at Kings Cross Station.
- Voucher valid until August 20.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.