See this peppy, gender-swapped, feminist-retelling of the fairytale
What is it?
30% off tickets to see this tale as old as time in a whole new light. Why? The Beast is played by a woman, and Belle is now a young man, Beau.
In a fairytale land, far far away, a hideous beast dreams of escaping from her cursed castle. She wishes that a handsome young man will fall for her feminine charm, despite the fur… Fat Rascal Theatre have gender-swapped all the roles in this timeless fairytale to create a high-energy musical parody that you’re guaranteed to love. Brace yourself for complete musical mayhem featuring a five-strong cast playing over 20 characters.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Beauty and the Beast: A Musical Parody’ at King‘s Head Theatre.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.