The world-premiere of Iain Bell’s new opera
What is it?
30% off tickets to a powerful new opera by acclaimed composer of ‘In Parenthesis’ Iain Bell.
In this world premiere at the London Coliseum, the mythic status of the unidentified serial killer is addressed through a refreshingly modern lens. The plot follows a group of working-class women as they are drawn together in their courage to survive the murderous fright that stalks 1888 Whitechapel.
British composer Iain Bell is taking on the project with librettist Emma Jenkins, following their successful collaboration on ‘In Parenthesis’ and Iain Bell’s other exploration of London’s history, ‘A Harlot’s Progress’. With emotive vocal and orchestral writing, this promises to be a show to remember. Tickets from £24.50.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Jack The Ripper: The Women of Whitechapel’ at London Coliseum.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.