Just £14 to see the final weeks of this immersive music and visual art exhibition
- Multi-sensory immersive experience led by sound
- An independent project by Punchdrunk creatives and Unkle’s James Lavelle
- Last chance this critically-acclaimed installation
Anyone who has experienced the fascinating world of Punchdrunk will know that these guys know what they’re doing when it comes to incredible immersive experiences. So when two of their finest, Colin Nightingale and Stephen Dobbie teamed up with James Lavelle and the Saatchi Gallery to put on a sound and visual extravaganza, it’s easy to see why it caused a bit of a stir. They’ve taken over the whole of the top floorof the gallery, and are inviting visitors to explore and discover what they’re describing as a ‘multi-sensory world led by sound, featuring work by contemporary artists and filmmakers’ – including Danny Boyle and Alfonso Cuaron.And remember, it’s in its final weeks, so this really is your last chance to see a real highlight of 2019.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Beyond The Road at the Saatchi Gallery.
- Voucher valid daily between 10am and 6pm until September 6, 2019.
- Excludes final weekend 7 and 8 September.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.