Exclusive tickets to this heartfelt monologue
- 30% off tickets
- New play by multi award-winning playwright Al Smith
- Four-star review from The Guardian and The Stage
- Restaged for the fiftieth anniversary of the first moon landing
- Tickets just £14
Find out more:
After well-received political satire ‘Diary of a Madman’, acclaimed playwright Al Smith returns with ‘Radio’ – a touching production on the resilience of the American dream. Set in the age of NASA‘s race to get to the moon, the show follows Charlie Fairbanks, whose ambition to become an astronaut leads him to discover more about America’s dark side.
Written back in 2016, it’s now being re-staged at the Arcola Theatre to celebrate the fiftieth-anniversary of the moon landing. JMK Award winner Josh Roche directs, with Adam Gillen starring as Charlie. Don’t miss our super-cheap tickets.
★★★★ ‘Moments that’ll transport you, lift you up with the radio waves and take you to a different and more hopeful time.’ The Guardian
★★★★ ‘Adam Gillen’s gripping performance lends gravity to a moving monologue of space flight and lost innocence’ The Stage
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Radio’ at Arcola Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.