Just £7 for a super-friendly yoga class out in the open air
- In the stunning setting of Kensington Gardens
- Taught by an experienced yoga instructor trained in Sivananda style of hatha yoga
- A combination of breath work and postures
Time Out says
We can’t think of many nice places in London to do a spot of yoga than the lush and leafy setting of Kensington Gardens. And Sunday seems like just the right day to do a downward dog or two, right? With this class, you’ll be led by yoga expert Ivan Molochko, who will work you through a combination of challenging asanas (postures) and deep pranayamas (breath work). He’s been doing these classes since back in 2009. He’s very good.
Need to know
- This voucher is for Sunday Yoga classes at Kensington Gardens.
- Only valid for your selected date and time.
- To redeem, bring your voucher either printed out or on your phone on your chosen date.
- For any questions about the class please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The class starts at 10am and is always held in the same location at Kensington Gardens.
- Please remember to bring a yoga mat, and towel, outside essentials (sunscreen, hat, umbrella, water) and Covid protection such as face mask and hand sanitizer.
- Class duration is 90 minutes.
- To view class location please click here
- Please note classes always take place so ensure to attend whatever the weather.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.