Mozart’s enchanting fairytale returns to London
What is it?
30% off tickets to Simon McBurney’s production of the timeless classic ‘The Magic Flute’.
Following his success with ‘The Encounter’ at the Barbican, avant-garde theatre director Simon McBurney returns to English National Opera with his captivating take on ‘The Magic Flute’.
This fantastical tale is as moving as it is witty, following the exploits of Prince Tamino and the bird-catcher Papageno as they attempt to rescue Pamina. To help them on their adventure, they are given musical instruments with magical powers, which they use to overcome the challenges faced on their path to find true love and happiness.
Mozart’s final opera has been performed many times, but this production is truly magical. Don’t miss out on our exclusive tickets saving you 30%.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘The Magic Flute’ at English National Opera.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This production is sung in English with surtitles. Please note that the surtitles are not visible from seats in Dress Circle Three and Four or Upper Circle Three and Four. All seats do have a full and uninterrupted view of the stage.