An immersive tour through London’s animal history
- Discover the role animals have played in shaping our city
- Narrated by big names like Kate Moss, Angellica Bell and Brian Blessed
- Tickets from just £3.50
Find out more:
Walk around this epic immersive experience at the Museum of London and come face-to-face with the beasts who once roamed our city. Take an adventure through time from the Roman era through the present day via a cast of animal narrators – each animal voiced by household names Kate Moss, Brian Blessed, Pam Ferris, Nish Kumar, Stephen Mangan, Angellica Bell and Joe Pasquale. Inspired by objects in the Museum of London collection and created in collaboration with Guildhall School of Music & Drama, ‘Beasts of London’ uses video projection mapping to explore how animals have shaped London. Tickets start at as little as £3.50.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for all ‘Beasts of London’ time slots at the Museum of London.
- Please exchange your voucher/s at the welcome desk when you arrive at the museum in order to gain entry.
- Valid June 1 until July 21. Open daily 10am - 6pm (galleries close at 5.40pm).
- Please be aware that at peak times, there may be a wait to be allowed into the experience.
- Ages 7+.
- We’d advise visiting mid-week (Monday-Friday), outside of peak times.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.