The world-famous circus is back in London with a new show
- See a show by the world’s largest circus group
- Inspired by the rich culture of Mexico
- Incredible use of light and water
- Multiple ticket options to choose from
- Show must end March 1
Find out more:
Arguably the most iconic circus group of all time, Cirque du Soleil is bringing its ‘Luzia’ show to Europe for the first time. If Cirque du Soleil’s previous performances are anything to go by, this Mexico-inspired spectacle will be a show you don’t want to miss. The name of the show comes from ‘luz’ (light in Spanish) and ‘lluvia’ (rain), so you can expect some mega use of water and light throughout. You better hurry, the show is in its final weeks – get your tickets now for 30 percent less.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Cirque du Soleil ‘Luzia’ at the Royal Albert Hall.
- Only valid for your selected option.
- To redeem, please click here or follow the link above.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.