See London’s latest light show for a dazzlingly low price
- Based in the gorgeous Chiswick House Gardens
- See an array of stunning light installations
- Interact with the displays
Find out more:
So, with Christmas in the rearview mirror, where do you go to get your fix of incandescent art? Lightopia, that’s where. After successful stints in Edinburgh and Manchester, the Lightopia team are bringing their shining show to Chiswick House Gardens (which is a pretty place even without this fulgent festival) until March 1. London’s latest glowfest is definitely not about subtlety – you’re in for big, bold installations inspired by Chinese lantern making techniques. Unlike normal art, it’s not all ‘look but don’t touch’, many of the lights can be interacted with in one way or another, which you can do for just £14, only with this offer.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Lightopia.
- Present voucher on arrival, report to the box office with your voucher.
- Enter via Duke's Avenue Gate (W4 2QN)
- Entry with vouchers from 7pm.
- Last entry is 20:30
- Saturday tickets are full price.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.