Discover one of London’s most infamous serial killers
- An expert-guided Jack the Ripper tour through the streets of Whitechapel and Spitalfields
- A traditional fish and chip dinner
- Ten menu options available, including vegetarian options
Find out more:
Can’t get enough of true crime? It may be more than 130 years since Jack the Ripper ran amok, but the serial killer’s antics retain their intrigue. This walking tour will recount the chilling tale of Jack, preceded by a fish and chips sit down dinner in the East End. Yep, you can tuck into a tasty, sit-down meal and then follow in the footsteps of a bona fide wrong ’un – all from just £35 for two.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two, or four tickets to The Jack The Ripper Tour and East End fish & chips experience.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Time Out voucher and security codes, mobile contact number and your choice of date and time.
- You will receive confirmation by email. All dates and times are subject to availability.
- Vouchers can be used Wednesdays and Fridays at 5.45 pm or 6.15 pm for your fish and chips followed by at 7pm or 7.30pm The Jack The Ripper Tour, and on Sundays for fish and chips at 3pm, strolling around the local Old Spitalfields and Brick Lane markets 4pm to 5.45 pm and the Jack The Ripper Tour at 6pm. (The Jack The Ripper Tour part of the experience is two to two hours and fifteen minutes on all of the days above)
- Service charge is included.
- Drinks, sides and desserts are not included.
- Please note that the fish and chips are both fried in ground nut oil.
- Other allergen information is available on request from your server in the restaurant. Under 16s need to be accompanied by a responsible adult or guardian and under 12s are not permitted on the the Jack The Ripper Tour due to its gruesome nature.
- Adult themes are covered on the tour and there are graphic descriptions of the murders as well as mortuary images of the victims shown.
- The experience is not suitable for someone with mobility difficulties, but it is suitable for assisted wheelchair users as the tour route is flat.
- The experience starts within five to eight minutes walk from the following stations: Aldgate, Aldgate East, Liverpool Street, Fenchurch Street, Tower Hill and Tower Gateway.
- Voucher valid until June 26 2020.
- For the full Wednesday, Friday and Sunday schedule please see http://www.londonpremierwalkingtours.co.uk/tour-schedule.html#Jump
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.