Tickets to the revival of James Saunders’s tragicomedy
What is it?
31% off tickets to this comedic exploration of sex and marriage at Southwark Playhouse.
Two’s Company are dedicated to recovering old (and often forgotten) pieces of theatre and remounting them – and their latest venture works particularly well in the modern day. First performed at the Orange Tree, Richmond back in 1977, ‘Bodies’ is a fascinating portrait of sexual and marital relations and the ’60s and ’70s and explores these areas with sharp wit.
The production sees two middle-class couples having affairs with each others' partners before skipping nine years to when they all meet again – no one really sure why they’ve agreed to this. The result? Chaos.
‘Bodies’ had a successful West End run in the late ’70s and is now premiering at Southwark Playhouse where it’s been met with critical acclaim – ‘impeccably performed’ (Guardian) and ‘riveting and reflective’ (LondonTheatre1). Tickets are now just £15.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Bodies‘ at Southwark Playhouse.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.