A magical new production exploring how love shapes our lives
- A brand new piece of work
- A combination of music, movement and poetry
- Curated by Ned Bennett, Debris Stevenson and Jammz
- Save 32%
Find out more:
For the uninitiated: The Big House Theatre is wholly unique. The spot brings together young people at risk of social exclusion and provides a platform for them to have their voices heard. In fact, the enthusiasm The Big House team and their understanding of the young people they work with is both rare and hugely inspiring.
‘1st Luv’ is an exciting theatrical event taking a closer look at the lives of young people – an exploration into how the templates of love we are given as children shape our lives. Don’t miss out on tickets, starting at only £15 per person.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘1st Luv’ at The Big House Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.