The much-anticipated West End transfer of this joyful musical
- £13.50 tickets to ‘Fiddler on the Roof’
- Four-star review from Time Out
- Revival by Tony and Olivier Award-winning director Trevor Nunn
Find out more:
There’s a lot to love about this new take on Joseph Stein’s beloved musical. First of all, the Playhouse Theatre has been transformed into an intimate, specially-designed space. Step inside and you’ll be transported back to 1904, into a wooden shtetl (or hamlet) in Ukraine’s Anatevka, where you can take a seat amongst the villagers.
Then there’s the award-winning score and a book performed by a stellar cast – featuring Andy Nyman, Maria Friedman and Anita Dobson - guaranteed to woo you. And you can expect all of the legendary songs, too, including ‘Tradition’, ‘Matchmaker, Matchmaker’ and ‘If I Were a Rich Man’. Oh, and let’s not forget the heart-warming, timeless storyline exploring old traditions and young love.
But the best thing? We’ve got a bunch of discounted tickets for our readers – they’re now just £13.50 each, for a limited time only.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Fiddler on the Roof’ at the Playhouse Theatre.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Please note these seats may have a restricted view.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer