Shakespeare’s extraordinary words brought to life by classical music
What is it?
33% off tickets to an evening of music with famous excerpts from Shakespeare’s finest plays.
‘The Food of Love’ should certainly be an evening to remember. Narrated by Sir Derek Jacobi and Frances Barber, the evening will comprise musical highlights from scores by Craig Armstrong (‘Romeo and Juliet’), Stephen Warbeck (‘Shakespeare in Love’), William Walton (‘Henry V’) and Nigel Hess (Royal Shakespeare Company Productions).
Orchestral and choral music from both stage and screen will combine to bring some of Shakespeare’s extraordinary words to life, including famous extracts from his plays. Expect, too, amusing theatrical anecdotes. For fans of Shakespeare, this is a must-see. Tickets are now just £20 when you purchase through Time Out.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘The Food of Love’ at Southbank Centre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.