A meal and bubbles at this Vietnamese in Fitzrovia
- Three courses
- Bottomless prosecco for 90 minutes
- Exclusively priced for Time Out
Find out more:
Fancy getting a little flavour of South East Asia, but don’t feel up to leaving Zone 1? We’ve got the perfect solution lined up over at House of Ho – a place that serves up Vietnamese food at its very finest. This place was awarded four stars by Time Out’s Food section, and the dishes showcase everything that’s so damn good about Vietnamese cuisine, you really should get as much of it down you as you can. Which is where this offer could come in very handy indeed, with five baskets of dim sum coming in at just £25. And with bottomless prosecco added to the equation, that adds up to one very lovely meal indeed. See? Told you we had the solution.
Saigon chicken salad
Popcorn shrimp with creamy spicy dip
Duck bun bao
Steamed then pan-crisped seabass and prawn dumpling
Mushroom and chive dumplings (v)
Vegetable sushi inside out rolls (v)
Fresh summer rolls (v)
Vietnamese curry with eryngii mushroom and perilla leaf (v)
Lemongrass free-range chicken in sweet caramel glaze
Miso white fish baked in papillote
Shaking beef (£6 surcharge)
House of Ho dessert
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three courses and bottomless prosecco per person at House of Ho.
- Minimum booking of two people.
- Please note this is a set menu and items cannot be swapped from other menus.
- Booking is essential email@example.com your voucher with your QR codes and vouchers codes, subject to availability.
- Valid every Saturday 12pm – 3pm.
- Valid November 2 – February 1 2020.
- Maximum party size per booking is six people.
- Must be booked and confirmed in advance.
- An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Tables are restricted to 90 minutes.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.