A dance theatre show from famed east London hip hop dancers
- New production from the Olivier award-winning ‘Blak Whyte Gray’ crew
- A lo-fi hip-hop score combined with bold choreography
- Best available seats
Find out more:
Boy Blue’s star has been rising since it was founded nearly 20 years ago, and after the roaring success of last year’s ‘Black Whyte Gray’, the team are making a highly-anticipated return to London. Their latest production sees nine dancers embark on an introspective journey. ‘REDD’ explores life as a balancing act and how we may find inner peace after trauma. Tickets start at just £17 with this great offer.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to Boy Blue’s ‘REDD’ at the Barbican.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.