Mezcal galore at this Mexican-themed knees-up
- Mezcal masterclasses
- Make your own cocktail
- Mexican street food
- Free welcome cocktail
- Free mini mezcals for the best dressed
Find out more:
Día de Muertos – or Day of the Dead – is a world-famous Mexican festival whose traditions hark back to Aztec times. Once a year, revellers pay their respects to those who have departed from this world by creating altars and feasting on traditional dishes.
You’ll want to celebrate this world-famous tradition in the right way – with a truck-load of mezcal and tasty Mexican street food. Artisan Drinks and Mezcal Sentir will be showcasing their crafted range of agaves, and there will be live masterclasses and cocktail demonstrations (as well as plenty to eat and drink). Just watch out for those worms.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Day of the Dead at Canopy Market.
- Please present your voucher on your phone on arrival.
- There will be two masterclasses at 2pm and 4pm.
- Free tasters of the different Mezcal Agaves.
- Cocktail Demonstrations 1pm and 3pm
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.