Enjoy a mindblowing night of high-end glamour, satire and burlesque
- Enter a magical abandoned bank for a one-of-a-kind show
- Led by famed international showgirl Tempest Rose
- Immerse yourself in a ’20s-themed live burlesque cabaret show
- Visit on February 14 for a Valentine’s special
Find out more:
House of Burlesque has been getting us all hot under the collar every year for the last few – and its queen of provocateurs, Tempest Rose, and her team of trusty performers are returning for 2020. Always groundbreaking and boundary-pushing, they’ve taken the traditions of the inflammatory art of cabaret and taken it to brand new heights. A daringly satirical tone and plenty of conventional burlesque tropes updated for a new age, ‘House of Burlesque’ is big, brash and pleasurable to the nines. This time you’ll head back 100 years and experience all the rip-roaring fun of the 1920s – and all for just £9.99. Now that’s something to celebrate.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘House of Burlesque: Banked’ at Grace Hall.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Doors open at 7pm and the show runs from 8pm to 9.30pm.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.