Fire-eaters, burlesque and aerial acrobats – this ain’t your average brunch
What do you get?
- A three-course brunch with a vegan menu available
- Bottomless prosecco for an hour
- Mind-blowing entertainment from a variety of acts
Time Out says:
When they called this place Circus, they weren’t messing around. From the moment you walk in, it’s wall to wall entertainment coupled with great service, a cool interior (complete with a runway that doubles as a table) and, of course, some amazing acts. Kind of how we imagine the mad hatter’s birthday party might look, just with better food. Just take a gander at the menu and you’ll see that the food isn’t lacking any pizzazz either (Ichimi pepper and smoked salt squid? Yes, please). And with three delicious courses, plus endless prosecco, for just £35, it’s a pretty bonkers brunch deal.
What’s on the menu?
Circus dim sum selection – Ponzu, chilli oil and pickled cucumber
Edamame beans on ice – Sea salt and soy mirin (ve)(df)(gf)
Ichimi pepper and smoked salt squid – Coriander, yuzu and Minn (gf)
Large dishes (please choose one per person)
Golden yellow chicken curry – Baby corn, cherry tomato, long aubergine, toasted pumpkin seeds and sweet basil (gf) (df)
Golden yellow curry – Baby corn, cherry tomato, long aubergine, toasted pumpkin seeds and sweet basil (gf) (ve) (df)
Lime and cranberry miso salmon and pickled cucumber (gf)
Sides (served to share)
Truffle and sesame green beans (ve, gf, df)
Jasmine rice and nori seasoning (ve, gf, df)
Vegan raspberry gelato
Chilli (ve) (gf)
Bottomless prosecco is available for 60 minutes
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a three-course bottomless brunch at Circus.
- To redeem, please forward your voucher and security codes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7420 9300 and quote your security and voucher codes.
- Sample menu, subject to change
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- We would strongly advise checking opening times with the venue before attending.
- We appreciate that government restrictions are changing regularly, however, purchases made now will fall under our usual refund policy unless the venue closes.
- Booking available at 12pm and 2.30pm. Bottomless last for 60 minutes.
- A 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- An ‘Empty Seat Charge’ of £25.00 per person applies if you do not attend your booking or cancel within 24 hours.
- Optional 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
- No stag or hen parties.
- Over 21s only.
- Minimum booking of 2 people. Maximum booking of 6 people (changing to 8 when covid restrictions are lifted).
- Valid for six months from time of purchase.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.