An Italian take on afternoon tea in a swanky setting
- Afternoon tea and a glass of prosecco
- Five-star hotel in Kensington
- Save 35%
Find out more:
There aren’t many things finer in life than afternoon tea in a five-star hotel. And believe us when we say, the afternoon tea at the Baglioni Hotel (beside Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens) touts a seriously impressive menu with an inventive Italian influence. With today’s offer, you can take your seat at Brunello Bar and Restaurant and tuck into their savouries, baked goods and pastries along with a glass of fizz for 35% off. Now just £25.
What’s on the menu?
Selection of sandwiches:
Brioche with mortadella and pistachio
White bread with capricciosa salad
White bread and grilled vegetables
White bread with swordfish, cream cheese and chives White bread with gorgonzola cheese and walnuts Brioche with caciocavallo cheese and caramelized onion
Plain and cranberry scones
Strawberry jam, clotted cream and the famous Nutella® chocolate spread
Panna cotta with wild berries
Sicilian cannolo filled with ricotta and orange
Biscuit La Pesca with alkermes and chocolate
Biscuit Brutti ma Buoni with hazelnut
Chocolate praline filled with mascarpone
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for afternoon tea at Brunello Bar and Restaurant at The Baglioni Hotel.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Valid Monday to Sunday from 1pm – 5pm.
- Voucher valid until April 30.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.