The pizzeria has teamed up with Club Mexicana
- Two-course meal including a pizza and your choice of starter, side or dessert.
- Drink choice includes Brixton lager, Brixton IPA, prosecco, house wine or any Karma soft drink.
- Available at all 3 locations all day every day for a limited time only.
Find out more:
The sourdough maestros at Radio Alice have come up with something to make your vegan mealtime much easier: slices of heavenly pizza, for way less than you’d usually pay. A tasty collaboration between them and the folks behind mouthwatering vegan eatery Club Mexicana, you can tuck into satiating bites of pizza, as well as a choice of starter, side or dessert for just £12.50. So nab a voucher for you as well as a voucher for a buddy, and get to eating.
What’s on the menu?
Marinara – hand-crushed organic tomatoes with a drizzle of garlic oil and a sprinkle of parsley.
Autumn vegan – a seasonal vegan offering with a smooth spicy butternut squash base, mixed with garlic and chilli, and served with cooked leeks and delicious kalamata olives.
The Club Mexicana x Radio Alice pizza – al pastor seitan, red onion salsa, pineapple, pickled cauliflower and salsa verde.
Vegan garlic bread
Vegan garlic mushrooms
Green or red salad
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a two-course vegan menu and a drink at Radio Alice.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Voucher valid until Feb 29 2020.
- Valid Monday Jan 13 – Saturday Feb 29 inclusive, seven days per week. Not available on Valentine’s Day.
- Available at Hoxton 16 Hoxton Square, N1 6NT, Clapham 67 Venn St, SW4 0BD and Canary Wharf Unit 24, Jubilee Place E14 5NY.
- Only available for redemption in the restaurant, not for take away or any delivery orders. All further food, extras drinks will be chargeable. Not to be used with any other offer including loyalty cards or bounceback cards.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.