An exploration of sound in William Hogarth’s art
- 35% off tickets to this forthcoming show exploring ‘The March of the Guards to Finchley’
- Tickets just £7.80
Find out more:
This new exhibition at the Founding Museum invites its visitors to discover an exciting, previously unexplored element of Hogarth’s work: his innovative use of sound.
Using sound, wall-based interpretation, engravings, and a specially-commissioned immersive soundscape, ‘Hogarth & The Art of Noise’ will seek to unpick the social, political and cultural commentary of his ‘The March of the Guards to Finchley’ masterpiece, recreating the natural and man-made sounds of London. Get involved for just £7.80.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Hogarth & The Art of Noise at Foundling Museum.
- Present Time Out voucher on arrival.
- Open May 24 — Sep 1 2019. Open Tuesday – Saturday, 10am – 5pm Sun, 11am – 5pm. Closed Mondays.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.