An insight into the living conditions of London’s poorest children
What is it?
35% off tickets to an exhibition documenting the conditions inside the bedrooms of some of London‘s most disadvantaged children.
In a city where the gap between the rich and the poor is getting wider, Katie Wilson’s ‘photographs in 'Bedrooms of London’ expose the unseen reality of home life for the 700,000 or so children currently living below the poverty line.
This photographic exhibition challenges some of the stereotypes associated with child poverty – and it is the outcome of two years’ engagement with families by The Childhood Trust, a London-based charity. The photographs are shown alongside first-hand narratives from each family, offering a moving insight into their experiences and livelihoods.
Tickets to this brand-new exhibition at the Foundling Museum are just £6.50 when you buy through Time Out – money well spent, if you ask us.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘Bedrooms of London‘ at the Foundling Museum.
- Present Time Out voucher on arrival.
- Valid Friday, February 8 – Sunday May 5 2019.
- Opening times are Tue – Sat, 10am to 5pm, Sun 11am to 5pm, Mon closed.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.