Just £8 for tickets to three great jazz gigs
- Some of the best jazz artists currently performing
- Your choice from three incredible gigs
- Fantastic east London location
Find out more:
This is your chance to see some seriously cool jazz performed in a very cool Docklands venue. The Trinity Buoy Wharf Live! Gigs series is showcasing some stellar talent from the world of jazz, including the Grand Union Orchestra All Stars, the Dave O’Higgins Quartet and the Blues and Roots Ensemble. If jazz is your thing you’re going to love these. And if it’s not? Well, this is where you get to discover it.
Grand Union All Stars
This east London collective brings an authentic taste of jazz when it first emerged, from New Orleans in the Deep South. Expect an evening showcasing how jazz remains one of the most spontaneous and original music forms, with virtuoso, pioneering sounds on display.
Dave O’Higgins Quartet
The sounds of Dave O’Higgins’ saxophone are the stuff of jazz legend. Here, O’HIggins will show just why, performing works from artists such as Charlie Parker, Dexter Gordon, John Coltrane, Joe Henderson and Stanley Turrentine.
Blues and Roots Ensemble
Led by double bassist Ed Babar, this collective specialises in playing music by the iconic composer and band leader, Charles Mingus. The ensemble comprises top international musicians from places as far afield as South Africa, Cuba, India and Sicily, and has quickly established a glowing rep.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a ticket to 'Trinity Buoy Wharf Live!' at Orchard Place.
- Please select your preferred option at checkout.
- Please note your voucher is only valid for the selected option.
- Each show runs from 6-10pm.
- You must bring a printed voucher to present upon arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.