An interactive exhibition on theatre and concert culture in Georgian Britain
- Explore the differences between theatre then and now
- Over 100 objects on display
- 35% off tickets
Find out more:
Enjoy spending your evenings getting a fix of West End theatre? Well, this is your chance to discover exactly how you’d do it during the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
At ‘Two Last Nights! Show Business in Georgian Britain’, you’ll get up close with more than 100 objects and explore the fascinating differences (and similarities) between theatre then and now. In fact, the theatre was a flourishing pastime in the Georgian era – and incredibly important – leading to the entertainment industry expanding tenfold. Learn about this and enjoy some more amazing behind-the-scenes action with our exclusive tickets.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘Two Last Nights! Show Business in Georgian Britain’.
- Present Time Out voucher on arrival.
- Valid until January 5 2020.
- Open Tuesday – Saturday, 10pm – 5pm, Sun, 11am – 5pm. Closed Mondays.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.