Catch Jeremy Dyson and Andy Nyman’s terrifying cult show
- 36% off ‘Ghost Stories’
- The hit show that has toured China, Australia, Canada and Europe
- Back in the West End following record-breaking sell-out shows
Find out more:
This live production of ‘Ghost Stories’ is not for the faint-hearted. Following sell-out shows and productions across the globe and a smash-hit film, it’s back in the West End.
The macabre brains behind the show are The League of Gentlemen’s Jeremy Dyson and Andy Nyman (who helps out Derren Brown). So get your pulse racing, heart pounding, and jaw dropping. And maybe bring a second pair of pants – there’s no pause button for this fright fest. Tickets now just £35 each.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Ghost Stories’ at Ambassadors Theatre.
- WARNING. Please be advised that Ghost Stories contains moments of extreme shock and tension. The show is unsuitable for anyone under the age of 15. We strongly advise those of a nervous disposition to think very seriously before attending.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer