Veggies rejoice! This popular plant-based eatery is back
What do you get?
- Three tasty courses at a famed veggie restaurant
- Plus a glass of wine
- Loads of vegan options
Time Out says:
There’s a reason why this vegetarian restaurant chain has been hugely popular for nearly 30 years: it boasts some of the best veggie cooking in town. The group now has three London locations – and we’ve bagged this exclusive deal at their St John's Wood site. Described by our food editors as ‘understated, sleek and minimal’, it will make an equally minimal impact on your bank account, as you can nab a three-course meal and a glass of wine for just £25.
What’s on the menu?
Potato Chaat – spiced potato, beetroot garnished with crispy greens, served with a chipotle and coriander chutney
Baby Artichokes – filled with mushroom duxelles, served with beluga lentil salsa and lemon aioli
Miso Glazed Aubergine – half aubergine roasted and glazed with miso sauce, topped with toasted cashew nuts, ponzu sauce, micro coriander and sesame seeds
Grilled Fennel and Orange Salad – roasted hazelnuts, radicchio and blood orange dressing
Avocado and Beetroot Tartare with Lilliput capers vinaigrette
Margherita Pizza– stone-baked, organic tomato sauce topped with mozzarella cheese and fresh basil and drizzle of olive oil
Napoletana Pizza – stone-baked, organic tomato sauce, chopped garlic, oregano, extra virgin olive oil and basil leaves
Vegetariana Pizza – stone-baked, organic tomato sauce, grilled courgette, red onion, red peppers, tomato and mozzarella
Wild Mushroom Risotto Cake – sautéed seasonal wild mushrooms, served on a pan-fried risotto cake, finished with a creamy cep sauce, rocket and lemon truffle dressing (vegan option available on request)
Tagine – braised fennel, pumpkin, courgettes, chickpeas and apricots slow cooked served with a pomegranate and pistachio couscous and finished with schoog (Yemenite chilli sauce)
Green Dragon – a salad of glazed tofu, avocado, sweet potato, red cabbage, pak choi, daikon, carrot, peppers, with teriyaki and sesame dressing
Beet Burger – rosemary focaccia, smoked tomato relish, cornichons, Mediterranean salad with wholegrain mustard and maple dressing (with vegan cheese or mature cheddar)
Shakshuka – poached eggs, tomato, red peppers, matbucha, served with Mediterranean salad with citrus vinaigrette dressing, flatbread and schoog (Yemenite chilli sauce)
Mango Cheesecake with passion-fruit coulis
Tiramisu with mocha cream
Chocolate Brownie served with chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce
Grilled Pineapple with port reduction, coconut ice cream, black sesame
Ice cream and sorbet selection
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a three-course meal with a glass of wine at The Gate St John's Wood.
- Booking is essential, please call 020 7833 0401 with your voucher code and security code.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival (please ensure the QR code is readable).
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- Maximum of six vouchers per table.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Menu subject to change. Excludes the Desserts Trio.
- 125 ml glass of house wine can be exchanged for a soft drink.
- Excludes dates when a la carte menu is not available (including Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day).
- Voucher is valid Thursday to Sunday in September and Monday to Sunday in October and November.
- Must be over 18 to be served alcohol. ID may be required.
- Valid until November 30 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.