Unlimited access to a three-storey trampoline park
- One-hour of unlimited access
- Housed in a century-old Victorian theatre
- Foam pit, dodge ball courts, slam dunk zone, drop slide and more
- Tickets just £7.50
Find out more:
If you’re a big kid at heart, this trampoline park will cater to all your nostalgic needs. The site is a refurbished Victorian theatre located in Stratford and features three floors of unbridled fun in the way of trampolining, dodge ball, foam pits and more. Alongside freestyle sessions, punters can go to ‘jump ’n’ jam’ where live music accompanies the fun, or try out a Zap fitness class if they’re keen to turn their visit into a workout. Once feet are firmly back on solid ground, you can refuel at the on-site cafe.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for entry to ZAPspace.
- Valid Monday 12-5 pm, Tuesday and Thursday 12-7 pm, Wednesday and Sunday 12-7 pm, Friday 12-6 pm, Saturday 11 am-6 pm.
- Must book 24 hours in advance via https://zapspace.co.uk/bookings (72 hour cancellation period).
- Minimum age 4, those aged 4-11 must be supervised by a paying adult. Max. weight: 17.5st.
- ZAPspace jump socks or trampoline socks must be worn to jump and are available at the reception for £2 surcharge.
- Please bring your voucher with you and present on arrival.
- Voucher valid until September 20.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.