Explore intimacy, commitment and the navigation of open relationships
- Limited offer – play must end on December 8
- Enjoy the London theatre for less
- A contemporary production
Find out more:
Following its initial run at Southwark Playhouse, this in-depth exploration of modern relationships isn’t afraid to tackle taboos' and uncomfortable questions. Centred around gay married couple Josh and Alex (who are about to become fathers), the pair share a night with their young masseuse, Darius. Watch on as new connections begin to form, how the characters navigate their relationships and what consequences befall them.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Afterglow’ at Waterloo East Theatre.
- Please note this show has no interval and late-comers will not be admitted.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- Over 18's only. This show contains strong language and nudity.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.