A witty cabaret show about how it’s okay not to be okay
What is it?
39% off tickets to this joyful new musical, part of Vaults Festival 2019.
This honest, uplifting show should be essential viewing for all audiences. Written by Olivier winner Jon Brittain (Netflix’s ‘The Crown’, ‘Rotterdam’, ‘Margaret Thatcher Queen of Soho’) with music by Matthew Floyd Jones (‘Frisky & Mannish’), ‘A Super Happy Story (About Feeling Super Sad)’ quite literally makes a song and dance about how it’s okay not to be okay.
The show mixes cabaret glitz with a sensitive insight on how to copy with mental illness and it’s arrived at Vault Festival as part of their 2019 programme. The show has received a wealth of five-star reviews including from What’s on Stage and British Theatre Guide, but if you need further persuasion, tickets are just a tenner with Time Out. Plus, you’re almost guaranteed to leave smiling – and you can’t put a price on that.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘A Super Happy Story (About Feeling Super Sad)’ at The Vaults.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.